Divorce Online by Divorce Helpline
Advice — Mediation — Private Judge — Divorce Packages
Divorce Helpline is a California licensed family law office that uses unique divorce online solutions as well as advice, mediation and coaching to save untold amounts of legal fees, reduce stress, and make the complicated divorce process as simple as it can be.
We are not the typical “online divorce solution“. Our practice is staffed by attorneys who advise and coach you along the way and help you select the right amount of help for your specific situation. There is more to divorce than entering information into a template. You need to know your rights, obligation and options—we are here to help. We also don’t serve as advocate for one side against another–our mission is to make your divorce as uncomplicated and affordable as possible.
Divorce Helpline is NOT just a divorce online service. For your convenience, we are available at one of our offices throughout California, by telephone, or by video conference. We also have pre-built divorce packages that are designed to fit your specific situation and to help you save money. Not sure which divorce package is right for you? We have attorneys standing by to help you select the right package for your situation.
Choose the services that are right for you including by-the-minute time with attorney, mediation, document preparation or any combination.
Free, confidential, no obligation attorney evaluation to help you determine which package is right for your situation.
Divorce Online Services
Divorce Helpline Flat-Fee packages include:
- Free no obligation evaluation of your divorce or legal separation by an expert Attorney before you purchase a package
- Attorney assistance throughout the process to make sure you both understand your rights and obligations.
- Complete document preparation of your divorce or legal separation in all counties of California for both spouses to fit your case (whether simple or complex)
- Attorney assistance in California child support and California spousal support calculations
- Convenience of attorney help via telephone, video conference or in person at one of our 15 California locations
- Mediation by an expert family law attorney and mediator as necessary
- Parenting plan for your specific child custody arrangement
- Individual asset and debt division and assignment (with attorney advice to make sure your future is properly protected)
- Filing of all of your documents with the proper family law court in your county (We deal with the court so you don’t have to)
- Customization of your divorce or legal separation as needed to fit your specific requirements (Pension Division, Stock Option Division, Business or Corporation division, etc.)
- Attorney advice help all the way through the process
- Peace of mind that your divorce or legal separation was done right!
** See description of different Divorce or Legal Separation packages for details.